Thursday, April 12, 2012

Suggestion: Corehound Lava Breath buff

[:1]Alright, I don't normally post, but with the recent change to dust cloud (talstrider) to bring it in line with tailspin (foxes) I have a suggestion.

Could Lava Breath be bumped up to a 30% Cast speed debuff from its current 25%? Currently this debuff is shared by warlocks (curse of tongues, 30%), unholy death knights (necrotic strike, 30%), rogues (mind-numbing poison, 30%), arcane mages (slow, 30%), and spore bats (sporecloud, 30%). As I opened with, there has been a recent pet buff change to make the abilities closer to each other, and that was only a cooldown / duration change.

I run SV / BM, so a spore bat is in my stables, as well as Chrommagus. However, if I find no mage or shaman in my group on say, Maloriak, I would like to be able to provide 2 buffs at equal value to what other classes or even my other pet can bring.
That is true, and if that is Blizzard's reasoning for it not being the same as the other class debuffs then I hold the argument on why are our other pet buffs and debuffs equal to other classes and not this one?

Embrace of the Shale Spider was recently buffed to include resistances so that if it over wrote kings or mark of the wild the resistances would not be lost. As the shale spider is an exotic, just like the core hound, then there should be no "well as exotics get 2 abilities, one should not be equal to other classes to balance this" argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment