Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Best professions?

Right now I'm a double gatherer for the xp bonus. If I were into min/maxing what would give me the edge?
im sure Eng JC pull out way higher numbers than anyone else.

JC is ahead by just a few points

eng is pretty hard to calculate but 400+ agi every min for 10 sec is pretty huge, specially if you combine that with some kind of haste CD.
Jewelcrafting and anything else except for mining/herbalism/tailoring/skinning gets an extra 80 agility (for JC which gets 81).

Engineering gets some extra perks, but you have to make sure to use synapse springs the moment it goes off cooldown, otherwise you won't be getting the full bonus.
im sure Eng JC pull out way higher numbers than anyone else.

JC is ahead by just a few points

eng is pretty hard to calculate but 400+ agi every min for 10 sec is pretty huge, specially if you combine that with some kind of haste CD.

What tinker is this? I can't find it on wowhead.
Thanks guys. :)
I like leatherworking for the cheap leg patches and wrist enchants.
I have engineering and LW atm. I hated having to pay to level Eng but the eng game benefits are definetely worth it. Synapse Springs is a huge DPS increase and the Helm is one of the best epics out right now. I always thought of picking up Enchanting or JC but I have those on my alts and the cheap enchants plus the easy money I make with LW is the reason I still have it.
Does Engineering give you any extra sockets or anything or just this synapse spring?
im sure Eng JC pull out way higher numbers than anyone else.

JC is ahead by just a few points

eng is pretty hard to calculate but 400+ agi every min for 10 sec is pretty huge, specially if you combine that with some kind of haste CD.

What tinker is this? I can't find it on wowhead.
Thanks guys. :)


Synapse Springs
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=82175
the tooltip says +INT, but it gives you highest stat -stam I think. So for one class it might by INT, another might be STR, and use hunters get AGI out of it.


also you got "item not found" because it is not an item...it is a spell. A spell you place on an item. Like enchanting, you can not find the spells as items, but you find the spell on scrolls as items.
the CD is synapse springs as other mentioned, if you dont add a haste effect it could count (when used on CD) as 2 gems of a total gain 80 agi, but when all CDs are up and u add this is a huge dps increase.

way better than any other profetion to any other class than casters.

since lightweave is pretty powerfull as well since is a 45 sec CD vs 1 min CD but stacking this 2 should be godly for a caster.

No comments:

Post a Comment