Monday, April 16, 2012

Huge false ego inflater

I just killed double frost mages after they killed my partner.

Man, I wish this meant I was good.
It means you are good if it's a high rating. If it's not, then they are just clueless mages or a multiboxer.
Yeah, I know. I just like feeling 300 matters when fighting frost mages =)
Well I think it was awesome. A win is a win. TWO frost mages? Even clueless ones can cause a hunter allot of problems so gg on that win.
Let's not be silly here... taking down 2 frost mages at any rating is gonna feel great. =D
Let me guess, they stood at range and didn't even attempt to get in your melee range?

Yeah I can see your lack of satisfaction with that win, but a win is a win.
Let me guess, they stood at range and didn't even attempt to get in your melee range?

Yeah I can see your lack of satisfaction with that win, but a win is a win.

Funny thing about that.

They both tried to blink into me, but they overshot and I caught them with an ice trap entrapment on one and Arcane torrent the other + WC.

No comments:

Post a Comment