Saturday, April 21, 2012

valor purchase question

OK... I don't raid on this toon aside from BH, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be able to fill in raids with my hunter or max out my DPS for heroics. I've played with femaledwarf.com, and I have a basic understanding of class mechanics. I'm looking for opinions for valor point spending. I currently have about 2300 Valor points, was going to get the Tier legs, then they dropped in BH and I lost the roll :-( So I'm kinda bummed about buying tier pieces with valor, especially if I'm only doing the daily 3-4 times a week and BH once, would take forever to get 2pc. However, I'm also thinking that Fluid death is a waste because I don't really need the hit (I can easily reforge some haste to hit before a raid). So, suggestions - should I buy trinket then cloak, or go for tier first?

(I can also just pick up a DMC:H, but I've been cheap)

No comments:

Post a Comment