Monday, April 16, 2012

Rapidfire

As a Survival hunter where should I be trying to plug Rapidfire into my rotation. Or should I be ignoring it all together. If I should be putting it in somewhere is there something I should be macroing it with to maximize my dps.
Personally i use it on bosses, never on simple mobs.

It has a big cooldown, so use it when it's really necessary.
Yes. Stack DPS multipliers on bosses.
as sv, you want to pop this, an agility potion at the start of a fight, during the CA phase. in a longer fight youll have it during the burn phase as well.

do not use your belf racial or your pets roar of recovery(sv usually has better gains from cunning pets) until the boss drops below 80%
you dont use anything that gives you focus back like our racial during the 80-100% hp of a boss since you are not using arcane shot, and spamming cobra so much more because of careful aim. it's a waste of a cd, and its a short cooldown of 2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment