Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Reasonable Request

I have been playing wow since BC, off and on. I really enjoy the hunter class and my favorite spec is beast mastery. As I am sure most hunters realize, BM is currently not a great spec to play in pvp or pve.

I have read the patch notes and I am glad that blizzard is doing some good things for hunters. More so for pvp than pve. However, it isn't going to be enough. The extra 10% AP, 20% damage to kill command and 15% damage to arcane shot are all nice, but there are a few things I believe that need to be done to BM to make it viable.

The mastery on BM needs to be buffed considerably. A BM hunter's pet needs to be doing the most damage out of any of the pet classes, it currently isn't. Also, to fix hunter self heal problems, I suggest increasing the AP coefficient on spirit mend. Focus fire is currently a pretty silly ability. Hunters don't benefit very much from haste, and losing dps to gain dps is a flawed concept in and of itself.

These are just a few of the changes I believe BM needs to be better in both pvp and pve. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on making BM an actual hunter spec again. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment