Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daralan Arena, watch you never noticed...

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Dalaran_Arena_loading_screen.jpg

edit: Look close, think about why I'd post this on the hunter board
Wotlk?

Because you like to taunt us by showing how horrible our pets track in this arena?
I don't get it, the only thing I noticed on the boxes to the right is that they look like stairs, but I'm pretty sure you can't climb them, what is there to see?

Edit: the real arena don't even have so many stairs (stairs near boxes)
It's the stairs behind the boxes. Pointed out a loooong time ago. :/
oh im late then :/

Yea meant the stairs behind the boxes
Use the stairs to your advantage, if your BM you are screwed but melee have to use those stairs too, frost trap/snake trap and its a great choke point. I kite melee all the time in those spots.
Use the stairs to your advantage, if your BM you are screwed but melee have to use those stairs too, frost trap/snake trap and its a great choke point. I kite melee all the time in those spots.


....lol
Be nice if those stairs actually existed lol, I love me nothin more than enemy teams sitting back there laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment