Monday, April 16, 2012

New hunter here. Best lvling spec?

Hello hunters. I've played every class but a hunter before, so I decided to give it a whirl. Just wondering what the best spec is for lvling? Again thats lvling, not end game stuff lol.

Any spec is fine.
BM = your pet does more damage = your pet holds aggro nicely.
SV = good burst, nice AoE at later levels with serpent spread.
MM = rapid recoup + rapid killing = pretty much zero down time.

As for pets use a tenacity pet like a bear, croc, boar, or turtle.
wow-petopia.com = complete pet site.
thank you :)
try mm or beast mastery
I'm in Cloth heirlooms with the gun from Blood Furnace. I'm still in Hellfire at 63, but right now an Aimed Shot crit is one shotting mobs with Rapid killing and an 80% crit rate. I know it probably won't last, but its disgusting at the moment. And a non crit usually needs an auto shot and a kill shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment