Thursday, April 19, 2012

Which valor piece to get first?

look my armory
femaledwarf.com
trinket every time
What about after the trinket? Right now, I dps in 4 piece Bloodthirsty. It's simply better than any JP gear I can get (actually the Vicious pieces have some better stats than the valor pieces plus the bonuses) and BH hasn't been kind to me as far as the gloves and legs are concerned.
Fluid death for sure, next most popular piece hunters get is viewless wings cloak (probably my next choice).
I wouldn't get viewless wings.

There is an equivalent world drop, which is probably reasonably-priced in your auction house, as well as a crit/mastery cloak off maloriak, who is easy to kill.

Fluid death --->tier loots


also that's a pretty good guild name
Personally, I went for Fluid Death first... because I felt good hunter trinkets were harder to come by than any other gear. And by the time I had enough for the tier gloves, I had gotten raid-equivalent gear for the appropriate slots so I bought Viewless Wings.

Since then I've just been accumulating VP. My next purchase is most likely the ring if I don't get one during this week's raid (lost a bid to one of my hunter guildies for an epic ring drop in raid last week).
if your looking for the biggest dps gain, use Femaledwarf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment