Monday, April 16, 2012

They know about the Aimed Shot cast time.

An hour or so ago I looked at the "known 4.0.6 bugs/issues" thread in the Bug Forum. And I swear to you that listed under hunters was that "Aimed Shot cast time is too long." with that exact wording. Now I can't even seem to find it, but I saw it with my own tear-filled eyes.

The tears were from master's call nerf.
An hour or so ago I looked at the "known 4.0.6 bugs/issues" thread in the Bug Forum. And I swear to you that listed under hunters was that "Aimed Shot cast time is too long." with that exact wording. Now I can't even seem to find it, but I saw it with my own tear-filled eyes.

The tears were from master's call nerf.



It WAS on the bug forums....


but it was instantly dispelled.


lol
^ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment