Saturday, April 21, 2012

What stats are best for me in PvP?

Hi guys, I currently am dual specced survival and BM. I know that we have many problems as a class right now, but i still usually find PvP very enjoyable.

I do 2s as BM (hovering around 1k rating, as the team has only been going for a couple weeks) and battleground as SV, because in a bg it is far too easy to loose control of your pet somehow and get curbstomped.

I have heard that hit is the best hunter stat in PvE hands down before you cap it, but what about PvP? Is the hit cap against other players lower than the 8% required for PvE? and after that, what stats should I be stacking? Besides resilience, of course. Also, should I use the same stats for both SV and BM?

I was also wondering what would be more useful in arenas; my devilsaur or chimera.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Doesn't haste also affect focus regen somewhat? Or was I misinformed.
SV is a dead spec in PVE and PVP, don't bother. Change that to Marks.
Go marks, get hit capped, reforge for crit gem for agi.
I'd rather not go marks, I only do Random Bgs as Survival so it doesn't really matter too much.

Thanks for all the stat info though.

No comments:

Post a Comment