Saturday, April 21, 2012

11k

Is what I am typically pulling in Heroic Mode 5mans right now, reaching a tad south of 13k during Heroism. I recently came back from a 2 monthish hiatus and I'm sure there is something that can be improved whether it be gemming/reforging or my spec. I know there are a hundred of these kind of posts so any help is greatly appreciated
mastery>crit>haste

pulling between 15-17 k on boss fights, 22-76 k on aoe pulls depending on size of the pull.

survival is no longer the only raid spec, you may want to look into marks now that it doesn't suck if you have not already done so...
I do abput 11k as well with trash...w/ rapid fire against bosses I start off the fight with 15-16k dps which lasts as long as x2 rapid fires do (Readiness).
I just went and steadily pulled 12.5-13k on a Raiding Practice dummy but i'm not sure how indicative that is. As to the matter of haste with 3/3 Pathing with ISS proc I'm at +30.55%. Is that way too high? How much should i reforge to Mastery? Maybella in regards to my rotation Hunter's Mark->Serpent Sting->Chimera Shot->Steady Shotx2->Arcane Shotx2 or a AimS proc
Hmm should be mark, aimed, sting, ISSx2, aimed, chimera, ISSx2, aimed, ISSx2, chimera, repeat.
then as the opponent drops to 74% hp it would be 2-3 arcane instead of the aimed, using aimed procs in the place of an arcane. Thats what I use anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment