Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ghost wolf

hey had a grimtotem ghost wolf while back had it stabled and its been gone for a while now remember you cant tame them anymore but those who had it they said you can keep it but mines gone >< i know theres now way to get it back but curious did they wipe pets at one point when changing trees? and just deleted it or i remember one time i had to go get my cat again but wasnt sure.


just curious
Nah they dont wipe stables. Dunno why it would be gone.
You can put in a GM ticket and request for a pet restoration. You may or may not get it back, but several other hunters have had pets returned this way.

I can't think of why one of your pets would mysteriously up and disappear like that outside of a glitch. I once had a stable glitch that ate a gorilla pet of mine. He returned on his own after logging out and back in. Just a random weird thing.
I forget which patch it was but a recent one caused many pets to just vanish. This included warlock pets [most noticeable with locks that had demons with names they liked].
I had most of my pets taken away and they'venever come back. Itzcoatl, my wind serpent, Stephen Jr, my eagle, my Ironjaw wolf Kavik. . . neverto be seen again.

It's not a big deal to retame them for me though, so I just went and did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment