Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ice trap and Lock and Load

Has anyone else experienced their Ice trap flat out not triggering Lock and Load almost every time? Frost trop usually works, but not ice trap.

And does anyone who played the ptr know if they fixed it?
ice trap is not a 100% trigger, why i wouldnt know but thats how it is. if its a bug i hope they fix it soon..... oh wait, sv is dead anyways so whatever
Tooltip says Ice Trap is a 100% trigger; there might be a bug that keeps it at 50%. Otherwise, it might be the 22s ICD of LNL.
What I really want them to look into is explosive shot dot randomly not adding properly.
I swear that a BA LNL conflicts with a Trap LNL... I have had a trap freeze a target and not proc a LNL once, but it came after I got a LNL proc from BA. But then again I have had back to back before.. I think there is some kind of bug that prevents one, but I have not been able to re-create it yet =/ Only happened one time to me.
I get lock and load procs from all my traps, especially if it's a trap I fire off the bat (before using BA). There is supposed to be an internal cooldown and that is probably what you are noticing.


even when off the ic ice trap fails to proc lnl.
Im not specced into Black arrow and i pvp. My traps are 22 seconds i think and they dont trigger LNL sometimes.
Too bad we're not mages, this would have been fixed long ago.
Did you recently LnL? There is an internal cooldown for those procs.

No comments:

Post a Comment