Thursday, April 19, 2012

When Should I Expect To See

When should I expect to see big numbers on BM?

As you can see my gear isnt the best..I still need several pieces from at least 5 heroics and reputation. That being said my ilvl is probably 337 or so.

As MM I average on the whole mayve 12k DPS but as BM maybe 10k. However on some fights I will cap out leaps and bounds as MM over BM, but I read a thread saying they were very close. I like both specs, but BM is definately my favorite, dating back to BC when I made this toon and lvled as BM. I want to know if I should expect to be pulling ripper DPS (16k+) ever as BM. If no, then on easier, less strenuous fights BM and when its serious time MM.

Just hoping to see if I can look forward to being on par or at least decent competition with Surv and MM.

Thanks!
theyre not very close... u may have read me writing at some stage saying that BM was very close to SV now... in that theyre both a fair way behind

No comments:

Post a Comment