Thursday, April 19, 2012

What valor should I buy first ?

(Yes, I know I lack some gems/enchants, working on this too)
Normally I'd always say Fluid Death is the best purchase if you want to PvE beyond Heroic 5 mans. But you are swimming in hit, have a weird spec, need to reforge your gear and don't have talent specs for either of the two dps pets you have.

Though you have a ton of items that can be reforged to crit. So getting Fluid Death is still likely your best bet.
I'm pretty sure my Wolf have talents specs....

My other dps toons, they are nostalgia pets-they are all nammed, not very subtly, about retribution-they are from pre-CATA Southsore.
I think the best question here is what do you want to do with your hunter? You trying to PvP (using dazzled glyph), PvE 5 mans, raid?

No comments:

Post a Comment