Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tired of playing a broken Class

I play a Hunter and a holy pally and I gota say its alot harder to play a Hunter. We were so gimped before the patch that it wasent even viable to think about playing your hunter in pvp. So whats Blizz do they add Dammage on the PTR instead of trying to fix the broken Mechanics of the Hunter Class. If all of the patch notes on the PTR went live and worked properly we would of at least been viable. But people QQ. IMO we are a dead stick in the water again with this Nerf to masters call being 45 sec and making it dispellable. Id Rather see the old 1 min CD back and not being able to have it dispelled. And what happend to being able to Detterence in a disarm?????Why are 3 out of 5 of my Traps either being resissted or not going off at all. Glad i spent the points on my 2 hander only to get screwed over by Blizz again. Its honestly come to the point where its not even fun to play this game. I think Self heals were the worse thing introduced in this game. Someone high up on the Dev Team should fire everyone below him and hire people who acutally understand the mechanics of the game and the classes. Because it Feels like these people are just Extremely lazy. I wont be renewing my account at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment