Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PALADINS

Why are their soo many paladins in the hunter forums? It started with Mendia and their seems to be an uprising of them. Not saying ya don't got anything constructive to say just want to see your hunter posting.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Because the Paladins are smart mathematicians, who have descended down to help other Hunters with their mathematic equations that they seem to get wrong.
this is my hunter. there are many more like it, but this one is mine.
I haven't the foggiest what you're on about.
What's this about paladins hanging out in the hunter boards?
You Gots Trolledz
I know not of what you speak.
Make it stop! :(
Paladins? I hate Paladins.
I got beer.
Is there a /hairflip convention in here?

I simply am too lazy to swap toons every time I make a post.
What we've got here is...failure to communicate.
What would a PALADINS thread be without some Robot Unicorns?!?!

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Oooopen your eeeeeyes...
Damn paladins! Ur kind aint wanted on these forums! RABLE RABLE RABLE! xD
You rang?

No comments:

Post a Comment