Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So after careful aims ends (boss<80%)

do we apply serp sting then .......

1) steady, steady, aimed, steady, steady, chimera repeat from 1......

or

2) steady, steady, aimed, steady, steady, aimed, steady, steady, chimera repeat from 2?

I actually did fairly well yesterday during my first random heroic run by not even touching chimera and serp sting, and constantly do steady, steady, aimed then kill shot when available, and did decent damage. I am reading that this is ok, but not nearly enough as the above 1) or 2) aftter boss is less than 80%.

What is the best way to maximize?


I've heard conflicting reports on whether or not to use Chimera on cooldown or only to refresh Serpent Sting when it's about to fall off. Would love to find out the answer myself.
For me, I have been doing the steady steady aimed until Serpent is ready to fall off then I chimera. When Rapid Fire and Berserk are fired off I can steady steady aimed aimed until Serpent is ready to fall off then I chimera

No comments:

Post a Comment