Saturday, April 14, 2012

Newb PVP Hunter Question

[:1]I am new to pvp, though ive played a hunter exclusively for about 2 years. In arena's and BG's when i'm engaged with a Shadow Priest, I get hit with some terror effect that causes me to Drop my ranged weapons, and as a result, sit there and do nothing (besides throwing a trap). My question is, what ideas are there to negate this effect, and its crippling effects on my team, (esp in arenas).

Im not certain that the answer isn't some form of weapon chain, but im not certain.

Any advice would be helpful, though im not really looking for "your a newb deal with it, answers".

Thanks in advance.
Make sure you have a Pyrium Weapon Chain on your Weapon that will cut the time in half.. so 5 seconds.. but other then that right now there is nothing else you can do besides wait it out.. In the coming patch we will be able to you Deterrence but we are also getting Nerfed really bad in that patch so eh... I just hate playing my hunter right now since it just makes me think that it will even be worse then it is now..

No comments:

Post a Comment