Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rolling a new hunter, help meh :D

[:1]So, I wanted to role a new hunter, they seem incredibley fun at PvP and dis-own everything. Im wondering would you guys figure a 1-hand dual 'Balanced Heartseaker' be better than a 2 handed ( well, whatever. I forget the name of it. :S ) . so, 2 hander or 1 hander dual-wield for PvP.

Also, I wanted to know, If I were to enchant my BoA gear with say, +15/14 agility, will it stay with that gear piece even when it upgrades? ( of course, I will upgrade the enchant later on into the higher levels )

Any tips on how to PvP rotation mess stuff up would be great, 1-85.

AND finally, Hunters need: Agility and hit. I can't think of any others on the top of my head :( Need to know the stats required. Any responds would be great. THANKS :D
MM

Agi>Hit(8% hardcap for pve, 5% hardcap for pvp)>Crit>Haste(10% softcap without 4 peice T11, 10.80% softcap with 4 peice T11)>Mastery.

As far as BoA's go yes the two one handed daggers with 15 agi enchants is best for leveling and low level pvp.

Protip:keybinds.
Nah, i decided ill use this mage for PvP as it is a goblin and just make the hunter straight out PvE.

No comments:

Post a Comment