Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best Hunter Spec/Pet

[:1]Hey guys, just looking for some advice as to specs and pets for low level hunters, I am looking at playing in BGs a good bit, and not 100% sure what to pick. So any advice will be greatly appreciated =D
Low level hunters, like what level? Be specific. I didn't know you could PvP at level 3. BRB making alts?
lol, No, it says I am still 3 but I am about 10 now. Basically anything from the 10-14 brackets to the 30-34 brackets, I should learn by then =p

BTW I am in all heirlooms but Helm and the dread pirate ring, helm soon enough though.
Well, pets dont get their special ability till 20, but at 20+ get a Spider for PvP.
a good pvp spec would be MM. Aimed shot can 1 shot alot of people
Yea, Ive killed a pally and a warrior with one shot with my Aimed Shot (And Hunters Mark :P)
MM is dominating low level bgs if twinked and take a spider
Best Hunter...Pet


Sporebat... definitely.
Awesome guys ty =D
What's the deal with Sporebats and everyone's praise for them? I don't see that they're all that much better than anything else.
watch the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME

and you will understand why sporebats are so awesome.

they make rogues bleed from their ansuses.
For solo leveling the cat provides the best dps bonus. If you want to kill something big and ugly a turtle is probably your best bet. For pvp Spiders work quite well (allow you to get an extra aimed shot off).

No comments:

Post a Comment