Saturday, April 14, 2012

Haven't Played Since Burning Crusade

[:1]I haven't played my hunter since Burning Crusade, and I was wondering if there were any good guides out there to re-familiarize myself with the hunter class. A lot has changed since those days.
As a hunter from BC, I can tell you, it is an entirely different game.

While waiting for elitest jerks and arena junkies, I think I'll be tuning into these guys podcast next time they host one.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965626098

Because honestly, I have played ever since Vanilla and even I don't know how this class is suposed to be played right now ...
For once, SV is the DPS talent now. Rotation (or more like priorities) is Hunter's Mark > Serpent Sting > Explosive Shot > Kill Shot > Black Arrow > Cobra Shot (I don't use Arcane at all. You can put Arcane between BA and Cobra if you want.
Here is a great resource site. Just about everything you will need.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/cataclysm-hunter-guides/

No comments:

Post a Comment