Monday, April 16, 2012

Pet abilities

I've recently made a hunter, he's only level 42 right now but I'm wondering what type of buffs different pets offer? I know cats give the str/agi buff (same as battle shout or SoE totem), wolves give the 5% crit (like rampage or leader of the pack), wind serpents i believe give a spell power boost (correct me if im wrong), hyenas give a 30% bleed dmg increase. Are there any other non-exotic (the BM only ones like Devilsaur) pets that give decent buffs I should look out for?
Don't bother. Soon every pet will be a clone of every other pet....because perish the thought there be some measure or originality in this game.
Only others would be the ravager (4% physical damage) and Raptor (armor reduction)
wow-petipia.com is the site that shows you all of the pets on WoW, their abilities, and the likes.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4688
is the max level raiding flowchart for pet buffs.

For lvling via questing, you will have the best luck with a tenacity pet. Most people say Beetle for it's defensive CD, I personally like my bear pet and it isn't that big of a diff when you can still mend pet unless you are trying to do some extreme soloing when it might matter that you have a beetle pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment