Monday, April 16, 2012

Kill Command

Do either BM or Marks hunters use kill command if you're spec into it? If so, when would be some good cases that you would use this ability?
I use it in BM, I dismount out of spell range and have my chimera use his slow attack. Then I hit aspect of the cheetah and just use kill command while kiting them, cause they are always out of range. If they blink or jump into range or something, scatter shot, trap, disengage, kite again.
BM hunters use kill command as often as possible. For BM hunters this is the main "nuke" ability we have. Not too sure about MM though cuz I hate playing that spec.
If you're BM you should be hitting up Kill Command whenever it's off CD, that's your signature punch.
You shouldn't be using it as MM except in LoS situations. And if you have the Resistance is Futile talent, go jump off a cliff ingame, come back to life (because that's the beauty of it :D) and respec out of it.

If it worked off of Marked For Death, then it might SLIGHTLY be worthwhile, but since it doesn't, it sucks.
I use it whenever I can, pretty much.
BM uses it as much as possible, marks only uses it if they are out of normal shooting range, and SV occasionally uses it during LnL to drain extra focus.
Always. In BM Kill Command is second only to Kill Shot.
I have a point in RiF for movement down the tree, and it procs often during.....dailies. Cant be a horrible ability to use if you get to use it for free as MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment