Saturday, April 14, 2012

LF Macro Help

[:1]Does anyone have a macro for Chimera Shot that will let me cast Aimed Shot, but will stop casting if I'm casting Steady Shot? I can't get mine to work correctly.
bump
I don't believe such a thing is possible.
Even if it were, I wouldn't recommend such a macro, as it will hinder your DPS.
I don't think macros differentiate between the aimed shot cast bar and the steady shot cast bar. To the macro, /stopcasting would cancel both.
Not possible.
Why would you even want to do this?
It's for pvp, not pve. I need to be able to hit Steady Shot as fast as soon as Aimed Shot finished and let off Chimera without clipping Aimed Shot from firing.

But I need to be able to spam Steady Shot and fire Chimera Shot as fast as possible.
You are better off messing with your keybinds/ UI

make "q" cast chimera
make "CTRL-q" /stopcasting; /cast Chimera

No comments:

Post a Comment