Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting back up to speed

Back when expansion hit I was pretty sure of myself around Hit > Mastery > Haste > Crit

Was I mistaken or did things change? I've been reforging all my crit to other things but I haven't really touched my hunter for a few weeks and haven't been in any raids on him either yet (glad we're back to MM, I felt surv was kinda a focus starved spec >.>)

Also glyphs. Read in another thread steady, rapid fire, aimed... kinda have a problem seeing how the latter are very effective options. Rapid fire 10% extra haste added on once every 3 minutes rather than KS glyph, Aimed 5 focus if you crit, which instant aimed doesn't proc often enough to make it usable over say Arcane or possibly even serpent.

One more, is the rotation still CS, SS, SS, AS, AS, SS, SS, CS repeat?

Like I said haven't messed around on my hunter for awhile so don't be too harsh ;o
where did you get the idea to reforge out of crit?
have you looked at any hunter talents?
I dunno it just seemed low end in effectiveness in comparison, last time I was on my hunter messing around I was doing 11k on dummy 12-14k in my heroic so I didn't feel it was too terrible an idea until I came here and saw a lot of hunters were reforging mastery of all things to crit so I was kinda lost

(sorry, those numbers are with surv not the aforementioned MM rotation)

No comments:

Post a Comment