Thursday, April 12, 2012

BM and EJ

[:1]so EJ states to not use rapid fire with Bestial Wrath, yet FemaleDwarf tells me about 250 dps otherwise.
anyone else have thoughts on this
(yes i am bm i hate mm i have since wotlk hit and i do not enjoy my sv nerf)
FD is in a state of flux right now with all the changes recently.

That being said having read through BM stickies on EJ some of it's info seems abit dated as well.

Keep in mind as BM you're the redheaded stepchild of the class and won't get the attention to detail early on than the more min/maxed spec of the moment.
ok thanks, and i should really pay more attention, but does our pet see gains from RF? or just us?
Using logic, I generally assume the best possible time for Rapid Fire is to give your pet 15 more seconds of full Frenzy while you maintain faster Cobras. You wouldn't use it during BW because it won't benefit anything you do during that phase.
to be honest i didnt snag careful aim, didnt seem right to me givin how much focus you have to blow through as bm
I use Rf right after BW it help regen the focus you burned
mm good thinking now heres something that literally just popped into my head, see im bm cuz my raid comp lacks hero. now my core hound breath...think it would help on halfus to slow his cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment