Thursday, April 12, 2012

How do u keep pesky rogues and dks off you.

[:1]I can keep every other class at bay with the exception of arms warriors which every1 hates until patch comes out, but I have problems with rogues and frost dks. I think its in my timing of using my traps and other cds because i can rip thir health to shreds but can't keep them off of me to finish them off. Any suggestions from other hunters im mm spec.
its a combination of knowing when to use your cds. saving your dissengage for the dk's grip, knowing when to scatter, when to use your monkey's blind, when to trap and when to md to your pet (doesnt work on all but when it does its hilarious)
freezing trap, pet passive, feign death, mount up
rogue=detterence disengage+frost trap concussive shot
dk=wait for him to do that get over here thing then disengage frosttrap

hope that helps
You can't.
Unholy is very difficult to overcome. Usually their deathcoils and their Dots kill you.

Good sub rogues are almost impossible to kite. The rest of the rogues are easy.
thx guys
DKs have phenomenal health regen. With Lichborne talent they are immune to stuns and can heal themselves by casting death coils on themselves, which they macro to do. I just started levelling my DK after 2 years absence and I completely forgot how to play the class if I ever knew. No problem. All I did was use a generic tank spec and go around pressing buttons until I figured out how everything worked, and didn't die until I got to that guy on the floating platform in Borean Tundra who reflects your damage back to you. I am now in Cata content and most of the mobs can barely scratch me even if I stand there and do nothing. I often wait for them to do some damage so I don't waste my death strike heal, rather than going for a quick kill as you must with a hunter. Even as a level 82 tank spec Blood DK I already hit way harder than my hunter. Unholy will definitely be "unholy" in PVP at this rate.

Hopefully I won't be more op than most classes.
DK and rogues are no problem to me tbh. Is the feral druids that get me everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment