Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aimed shot cast time

[:1]Patch says it was reduced from 3 seconds to 2.4 seconds.

With 13% haste I have a 2.57 second cast time. Am I missing something or are the patch notes just wrong?
Hit ctrl + f to see if there is a similar thread on the front page already.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2046965905
I have a 7% Haste and my cast time is 2.7 seconds anyone else checking this out?
how is it hidden if we can see it lol
magic bro.
Hidden cast time would mean, the tooltip should say 2.4 seconds, but it actually took 2.9 seconds. As it is now, it says it takes 2.9 seconds.
Happening for me also. Shows my base cast speed about 2.9
Hidden cast time would mean, the tooltip should say 2.4 seconds, but it actually took 2.9 seconds. As it is now, it says it takes 2.9 seconds.


It takes me 2.7 seconds to cast it, and I'm at really low Haste (sub-5%). Also, why would there be a "hidden" 0.5 seconds? There's nothing hidden when it's shown right on the tooltip.

No comments:

Post a Comment