Thursday, April 12, 2012

Want to Macro Kill command in to other spells

[:1]Hey


Im looking to Macro Kill command in to my other spells, so i'll automaticly hit kill command when its off of cooldown, similar to how i have maul macroed into my other abilities.


is this possible and if so can someone give me an example to work from?


thanks alot
I am not sure if you can due to Kill Command being on the global cool down, but perhaps someone else knows of some highspeed macro for ya.
You can't do this, and even if you could it would be a bad idea.
It's on the GCD, so you can't do this.

I don't see why you would want to either; BM has so little buttons. You would be hard pressed to make it any easier than it is now.
Personal prefrence. i'd move toward less macros and more keybinds as i got my hunter more into riading or PVP but for now i just wanted a quick and dirty macro to spamm to speed up killing mobs to lvl


but thanks for the quick awnser folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment