Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quicksilver Alchemist Stone

[:1]I've been trying to compare http://www.wowhead.com/item=68776 with http://www.wowhead.com/item=59473 (Essence of Cyclone)

I am thinking about trying out alchemy. But if I can't use any epic items from it I see no point. I looked and found that with gems I would gain 30 agility from quicksilver stone but on average over a period of a min (In wich the essence of cyclone can only proc once for ten seconds) I loose about 7000 crit rating over a minute.

I know that this kind of math doesn't really allow me to accurately compre the two items very well. I was wondering if any other hunters have tried it out or know anything about it.

Idk what I get more from. A perminant 30 agility or 10 seconds of about 10% increased crit rrating?


If you haven't, use FemaleDwarf spread sheet and compare through that. I use the Quicksilver but I've been an Alch since early Wrath so it's was more of a convince thing for me seeing as good trinkets are so scarce.

No comments:

Post a Comment