Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fast or Slow?

[:1]Just wondering if BM Hunters use a fast or slow ranged weapon. I currently have a 2.80 speed gun. And if weapon speed/weapon damage affects the damage of Kill Command?

Thanks.
No idea if I'm right by "min/max" standards (probably not,) but I've always just gone by whatever gives me the most agility. It hasn't steered me wrong yet so far as I can tell.
I don't think weapon speed matters too much anymore. It used to be pretty important back when Steady Shot clipped autoshot. Once Autoshot still fired even while casting Steady Shot, weapon speed wasn't so vital. I'm not an expert on this, though; might be better to ask a theorycrafter.
I am 99% sure that almost all hunter shots are normalized now. Which means that your shots take in account your weapon damage as if it was 2.8 speed even if it is 3.0 speed. The only thing that should be effected by weapon speed now is how hard/often your auto shots work. This might effect MM's Mastery a bit due to the fact that with 2.8 you are infact firing more often thus a slightly higher chance to trigger WQ. Other than that I don't think weapon speed is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment