Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Surv Nerf (hasn't affected me)

<span class="underline"/> I got a few new pieces of gear over the course of the last couple days. But even so, with the patch, I find as survival I'm still getting 14-15k dps. On top of that, with an average ilvl of about 342 I was neck and neck in dps with a shadow priest who was an average ilvl of 354 last night.

Point blank, if you know your class, this isn't going to hurt you in survival.
yeah target dummy dps went from 15K to 13.8K ... not as big a hit as I thought it would be :)
14k isn't really anything to brag about. And I think your shadow priest might be bad, ours was doing about 20k in similar gear last night.
At ilvl 342?
My surv damage went down a little not a horrifying amount. The difference being MM went way up giving the illusion to a lot of people that surv was roflstomped. It really wasn't hit that hard.

And yes Spriest are destroying things atm. They usually give me a run for my money. Might force me to actually level mine who is...level 62 and over a year old. LOL
my first instance of cata was heroic stone core and the only reason I got in was because they hadn't changed the mageweave shirts adjusting Ilvl (only got one run in as the hotfixed while we were inside) but I was pulling near 13K there... I don't even remember what ilvl's needed... 329? So it's a "meh" change, as long as the traps and deterrence issues get fixed quickly I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment